Traffic Signals


Somehow
I fell in love with holidays.
When I see you on the other side of the street,
Waiting for the traffic lights to turn green

I'm admiring your charm.
You are gorgeous, sweetheart.
Even the moon lost faith in its ability to appear.

Then a headlight captures your gaze.
My heart is racing.
And then you were surrounded by cacophony.
Where have you gone?

I don't want the stillness to be disturbed.
Because when the lights come back on,
The holidays will be over.
I'd gotten up without you.

I'd go back to how it was before you arrived.
And I'm terrified.
I refuse to let go.
Moving on is the very least I want to do.

It is painful.
They had a great time throughout the holidays.
While I mourn for you, the only one with whom I can spend my holidays,

I thought the only red I'd see tonight would be the stop light.
But I see you soaking in red.

By Tulip/CASSayuran

Post a Comment

Any comments and feedbacks? Share us your thoughts!